Following the top-level talks, in the presence of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and Amir of the State of Qatar Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, the ceremony of signing 15 bilateral documents aimed at further developing and deepening trade and economic, investment, cultural, humanitarian, and other areas of cooperation was held.
In particular, the following documents between the governments were adopted:
- Agreement on the mutual promotion and protection of investments;
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income and property;
- Agreement on mutual assistance in customs matters;
- Agreement on cooperation in the sphere of labor relations;
- Agreement on exemption from visa requirements for holders of diplomatic passports;
- Memorandum on cooperation in higher education and scientific research;
- Memorandum on cultural cooperation;
- Memorandum on trade cooperation;
- Memorandum on cooperation in agriculture and food security;
- Memorandum on cooperation in the field of plant protection and quarantine;
- Memorandum on cooperation in sports and youth support;
- Memorandum on cooperation between the city of Tashkent and the city of Doha.
Furthermore, the cooperation programs of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Justice for 2023-2025 have been signed, as well as the Agreement on the establishment of a joint platform for the financing of priority investment projects.